Do I always sound this whiny? Rereading what I just wrote, I come off pretty pathetic. It's time to put up or shut up. Well, maybe I shouldn't shut up, because then I wouldn't have a blog, but you know what I mean. I'm just in a funk. I had so many goals for my stores by this time of the year, and now the holiday season is looming and frankly I'm starting to panic just a bit. So here are some of my unaccomplished goals. We'll see what I can get done in the next few months:
- Figure out some graceful way to keep my old Mug USA products with ratings without spamming the marketplace, migrate most of those products to the Phete First store, and still maintain the Mug USA store in some sort of capacity. If I didn't have a conscience, I would just duplicate the products and be done...but I don't want to be that person. Every one else is doing it, though, maybe I should too. That's A LOT of products...
- The fall holidays will be here before I know it...Halloween, Thanksgiving, Autumn in general...and I have nothing designed, no ideas, no time to create!
- My PFG domain needs to catch up with my Zazzle store. I still have 4 state designs that don't exist on the PFG site yet. Which leads to my next point...
- Integrate the Zazzle Store builder function into my PFG domain. Yes, I've already done all that html coding....but now I know php a little better, and theoretically this would help drive my own traffic. I guess. I may have to backburner this.
- Christmas. It's too soon to think about Christmas and New Year's! But I have several designs that need freshening and updating for the new year.
- Social Networking - blog more, facebook more...thanks to some helpful tips on the forums I have learned how to email products directly from Zazzle and they will magically appear as posts on Blogger. It's pretty cool and will save a ton of time. Using a service like Posterous I can post to Blogger and Facebook simultaneously. Eventually, once I get to it.